10:49 AM |
If you are trying to get your girlfriend back and you are wondering about how to go about it, you have to realise getting back with an ex lover is a very emotional happening. Maybe you have hurt each others feelings, this means doing or saying the wrong things can be very destructive, which makes your wish of being together with your girl again harder to accomplish.

These are the 5 fundamental steps to take in order to get your ex girlfriend back. I learned all this from a book called The Magic of making up. If you want to check it out just Click Here!

1: Identify why the break-up occurred in the first place:

If a woman ends a relationship with you, there has to be a reason for it. First figure out what it is you did to drive her away from you. Maybe the actual break-up wouldn’t have happened if you knew beforehand what was bothering her. Once you have figured out what was the problem, see if it is something you could and want to fix.

2: Was it your fault?

If the breakup happened because of something you did or did not do, then your first step in learning how to get your girlfriend back is to apologize. Just let her know that you realize that what you did was wrong, and that you are genuinely sorry for your actions to the fact that it led to the breakup.

3: Try to get out a bit, take a walk in the park.

The fact that you lost your girlfriend and want her back, does not mean you have to stay home and let life pass you by. Get out and meet up with some friends. Even going out on a casual date could get your mind of things and grow your confidence. Just keep it casual.

4: Get on with you life, and let her know your doing fine

Even though you still want your girlfriend back, make her notice that your life didn’t end the moment she walked out the door, you need to be strong and show her that you are coping just fine. But also make it clear you still care deeply for her. Act relaxed and confident when you are around her, and show a healthy interest in her life..

5: Give her a chance to regain her thrust in you

Finally, you need to reclaim her trust and respect. Be friendly and caring when you are around her and let her know you still want to be part of her life, this is a good way to get closer to her. After she grows more relaxed around you again, casually ask her why she broke up with you. She can answer this question in one of two ways: When she confirms the breakup, back-off a little. On the other hand, if she admits she made a mistake ending the relationship, that's your cue to get in closer and tell her how you feel.

These are just the first steps you have to take to get your girlfriend back. These are not my techniques, but techniques I got from a guide that has helped me and thousands of other guys get their girlfriends back. Using this guide not only brought my girlfriend back into my life, but it got us closer together then ever before!

I got her back and I’m sure you can to! So if you really want your ex girlfriend back, and you are ready to take action the right way, check out this e-book and make her yours forever!! I`m rooting for ya!! The Magic of making Up
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On September 20, 2010 at 10:46 PM , hannah said...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast!! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

 
On September 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM , Unknown said...

My name is Mr Frank Leo,I live in Germany,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 7months,and I tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and I quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,I will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and I had no choice than to follow his advice,because I never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how I contacted him with his email address,and I discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so I never believed,until when things start happening, 3 days time,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That was how I got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price I was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same man,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family,lottery spell,instant promotion etc.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS supremacypower@gmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: supremacypower@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

 
On August 27, 2017 at 5:40 PM , Unknown said...

Hi viewers I’m Cheryl Warren. i am giving this testimony about Lord Damguaard on how i won $700,000 in my play lottery, I took an advice from some one who talked about this powerful great spell caster called Lord Damguaard via Email: Lorddamguaardspelltemple@hotmail.com his cell number: +1(407)706-7904 the person placed a testimonies on internet saying how Lord Damguaard helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work because i have spend a lot money buying tickets and i never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 3 days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all i need you to do for me is make sure that you share his good work to others so that they can also win the lottery because i do not have much time to spend on the internet) so that is why i am sharing this wonderful testimony with you all, that is if you want to win the lottery this is the way online tips can help you, via Email: Lorddamguaardspelltemple@hotmail.com
website: http:

1. Love Spells
2. Lost Love Spells
3. Divorce Spells
4. Marriage Spells
5. Binding Spells
6. Breakup Spells
7. Banish a past Lover.
8. You want to be promoted in your office.
9. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
10. All types of illness
You can also contact him in any kind of spell you really want him to do for you once again thank Lord Damguaard for helping me

 
On April 21, 2020 at 3:05 AM , gavin lee said...

i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called doctor azeke who was said to have gone everywhere learning and teaching spells in india, china, turkey and others, he's so powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my lover. looking for some one to love, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the woman i wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 year i really loved her. but her mother was against me and her. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 5 days when i returned to texas my girlfriend (is now my wife) she called me by herself and came to me apologizing. everything had been settled with his mom and family. i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid. i got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: drazeke200@gmail.com or you can whatsapp call him at +2348115381248